[Tig] P3-DCI to rec709

CarlSkaff.Colorist carlskaff.colorist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:50:50 BST 2016

So, by using a LUT that takes you most of the way... Would that LUT also 'convert' the white point? Resulting in that the TV will look closer to the DCI-whitepoint. Or should one not make the TV-white look like projector-white?

I mean.  The Projectors light source is greenish. And the tv light source is magentaish (strong words for it but you know what I mean) so one theory would be NOT to match it

Follow me on Instagram @Colorist_CarlSkaff