[Tig] Still photo printer on a budget

Andrew Webb andrew at seriousretouching.com
Wed Mar 16 01:58:40 GMT 2016

I was thinking more of the multi-ink Canon and Epson printers. Eight to twelve inks. I don't think you'll be satisfied with 4-color output.

Someone (forgive me, can't look it up right now) suggested you test a few different companies to see whose prints you like. I think that's a good idea. If you can talk to the head of the department at each place, and let them know you're going to be printing a large quantity, they may work with you on price, especially if they can impose many images on a large sheet.

andrew webb