[Tig] Title/action safe

Warren.L.... warrenl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:06:07 GMT 2016

https://tech.ebu.ch/docs/r/r095.pdf

On 19 May 2011 at 15:16, Andrew Lim <andrew at boxstudios.com> wrote:

> Bill Laverty supports the TIG
> ====
>
> Hi all,
> Does anybody know a good place to get hold of safe area templates,
> especially for film (as opposed to TV, although that would help too). I
> know most software out there has some sort of inbuilt safe area but I don't
> know how much I trust them. I just want to know if there is a standard and
> where I could get hold of a tif/psd of either one for all ratios or
> separate ones. Failing that is there a particular formula for deciding on
> title and action safe areas? It seems as though from what I can find action
> safe is 90% of image area and title safe is 90% of action safe.
> Thanks
> Andrew

This mail contains information and/or attachments intended only for the
designated recipient(s) .
If you believe this mail was not intended for you then please do not
broadcast or disclose the mail and/or any attachments; in such instances it
would be helpful if you could reply with 'Received in error' in the
subject  line as this action may help reduce any subsequent delivery
errors. Please then delete this mail.
Thank you.