[Tig] Film frame stabilization software

Peter White (EAFA) Peter.White at uea.ac.uk
Wed Nov 16 10:06:32 GMT 2016

Andreas,

I've been using Resolve for stabilisation with great success.  Workflow is awkward though - you can only stabilise scene by scene.  So my normal workflow is to 'scene detect' the DPX scan, then grade, then stabilise.  Very slow workflow though.  If I could import  DPX, stabilise, then scene detect and grade that would be great!  Does anyone know a way around this?

Pete