[Tig] Lipsner Smith Excel 1100 priming

Grace McKay gracemckay at electricpictures.tv
Tue Nov 22 20:00:47 GMT 2016

Hi Perry,

a couple of things to look at. Remove the lower cover, and trace which
pump supplies the lower rollers. Take it off the machine. the pump is
easily removed with thumbscrews. open it up- separate the front and rear
housings. check the hose inside. There is a good chance it is kinked or
otherwise defective. if you need to replace the hose, you can find
silicone -based medical hoses on ebay that work well and last a long
time. check the tee fittings and other supply hoses. If you can, it is a
good idea to replace every hose, except perhaps the smallest feed hoses
that go up to the felt pads ( which I have not found a source for) Some
machines have filters in the supply line, a VW bug fuel filter is a good
replacement.

Grace McKay
Electric Pictures Telecine
Spirit High Definition Motion Picture Telecine Scanning
*ElectricPictures.tv*
*949-838-0001*