[Tig] color anomaly: not quite seen this one before

"Rainer Bültert" orangeproduction at gmx.de
Mon Feb 27 08:22:46 GMT 2017

Hi Anders,
this is a phenomen called ”iridescence" and it only happens in high altitudes where cirrus clouds are consisting of frozen water cristals only. You can find lots of examples with google image search using the key words: iridescence & cirrus.
Best
Rainer

Baselight Colourgrading Studio
www.lookDNA.de

Am 27.02.17 um 04:07 schrieb Rob Lingelbach via Tig