[Tig] color anomaly: not quite seen this one before

Rob Lingelbach roblingelbach at icloud.com
Mon Feb 27 16:25:43 GMT 2017

Thank you everyone for the excellent information.  I once had a book written by a Finnish author that explained in great detail all manner of light phenomena.. truly fascinating.  Is it particular to high latitudes such as northern Minnesota?  I'm surprised that before moving here 5 years ago I'd never seen it.

Rob Lingelbach
http://lingelbach.us