[Tig] Autochromes and Impressionism

Cem Ozkilicci cemoz101 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 22:35:39 GMT 2017

Thank you for sharing Jean Clement! Absolutely brilliant examples. The textures and palettes are simply beautiful.
I thought it would be nice to also share this website:
http://zauberklang.ch/filmcolors/
It is very interesting database of photography techniques curated by Barbara Flueckiger at the University of Zurich.
I never grow tired of browsing it.
Cheers!
Cem
Cem OzkilicciSenior Colourist / Storyline Studios Oslo, Norway