[Tig] Autochromes and Impressionism

Jeff Kreines jeff at kinetta.com
Thu Jan 26 22:50:14 GMT 2017

Barbara Flueckiger is doing very interesting work.  Her project recently bought a 5K Kinetta Archival Scanner (after some exhaustive comparison tests of many scanners), and we’re working on a special custom machine for scanning historic color film that uses non-standard dyes.

It’s exciting work.  Proud to be involved.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta