[Tig] OT: Grass Valley VPE-131 editor--documentation? Manuals?

Ted Langdell tedlangdell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 01:39:00 GMT 2017

Hi Rich,

Thanks for that bit of info regarding CGA.

I had planned on using an adapter rather than making a cable for just the same reasons you outlined.

Hope things are well with you in the East.

Ted

Ted Langdell
tedlangdell at gmail.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.