[Tig] OT: Grass Valley VPE-131 editor--documentation? Manuals?

Ted Langdell tedlangdell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 10:56:29 GMT 2017

Hi Howard,

Thanks much for the recommendation.

I have been on the EditWare website earlier.  I did find a manual for the VPE – 300 in PDF form and sections. I'll be seeing what I can glean from that.

Unfortunately none found for this earlier VPE gear.  If there is something on the site, It's not very obvious.

I'll be making a phone call to EditWare on Monday.

EditWare acquired The VPE product line from Grass Valley in early November, 1997, 20 years ago.
http://www.editware.com/Editware-DOCs/pr-newsys.PDF

They've also apparently moved.

 "After TWENTY years in the same location...
Editware has moved to:
578 Sutton Way #318
Grass Valley, CA 95945"

If I make a left turn from my driveway and head east on Highway 20, I'm in Grass  Valley/Nevada City in about half an hour. Go there for SMPTE section meetings, often at Telestream, Ensemble Designs, and occasionally Grass Valley in what used to be the Miranda building.

So it's a relatively short drive if I have a need to go up there for some reason.

Thanks again

Ted

Ted Langdell
tedlangdell at gmail.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.