[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CRT DUST, ETC.
- To: telecine at xyzoom.info.com
- Subject: Re: CRT DUST, ETC.
- From: rob (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 20:22 PDT
- Cc: "Bill Topazio" <bt at univid.com>
- In-Reply-To: "Bill Topazio" <bt at univid.com> "CRT DUST, ETC." (Jul 20, 9:54)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at xyzoom.info.com>
On Jul 20, 9:54, "Bill Topazio" wrote:
} Subject: CRT DUST, ETC.
> Well, the basic problem of using LF CRTs is that they take a good-looking
> Mark III and make it look like an URSA. -BT
}-- End of excerpt from "Bill Topazio"
Really? You would say that what percentage of the URSA look is
attributable solely to the tube then?
Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 213 464 6266 (voice)
rob at xyzoom.info.com | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
robl at netcom.com | cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln