[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ursa beam current uncertainty, Web musing
- To: andys at davsys.com (Andy Sackheim)
- Subject: Re: Ursa beam current uncertainty, Web musing
- From: rob (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 94 14:39 PST
- Cc: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- In-Reply-To: andys at davsys.com (Andy Sackheim) "Re: Ursa beam current uncertainty, Web musing" (Nov 15, 17:22)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at xyzoom.alegria.com>
On Nov 15, 17:22, Andy Sackheim wrote:
> When you say upgrading, do you mean upgrading to the Ursa's "New Protocol"?
> Does this happen when you go <LOCAL><REMOTE><LOCAL><REMOTE> on the Ursa
> without touching any Renaissance controls in the interim?
No, I don't think it's a protocol change-- this was a firmware update
we were very slow on doing, I forget the version #.
I don't know, I haven't had a chance to check that Andy. It has been
fairly random when it's happened-- I couldn't put my finger on
anything I did to cause it, other than switch into remote.
On Nov 15, 16:21, "Bill Topazio" wrote:
} Subject: FWD>RE>FWD>Ursa beam curren
> Reply to: FWD>RE>FWD>Ursa beam current uncertainty, We
> Duane Fisher, our Telecine Magna-Guru suggests...
> Try selecting 300ua at the DaVinci CMD READY and saving SETUP 1 7
}-- End of excerpt from "Bill Topazio"
I didn't know it was part of the SETUP, thanks a lot Bill and Duane.
Andy, that just might fix the "problem", right?
Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN |2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 213 464 6266 (voice)
rob at xyzoom.alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at xyzoom.info.com | cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln