[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ursa Gold: can we quantify?
- To: telecine
- Subject: Ursa Gold: can we quantify?
- From: rob (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 94 07:50 PST
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at xyzoom.alegria.com>
I'm interested to know the impressions of anyone who has worked on an
Ursa Gold: specifically, how that machine compares to a non-Gold Ursa.
Is the 10-bit 4:4:4 architecture perceivable as an improvement in
signal-to-noise? As an improvement in (this from the Rank brochure)
Could someone also evaluate JumpFree and LowSpeed?
Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 USA 213 464 6266
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at xyzoom.alegria.com | cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln