[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ursa Gold: can we quantify?
- To: telecine at xyzoom.info.com
- Subject: Re: Ursa Gold: can we quantify?
- From: rob (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 22:55 PST
- In-Reply-To: dlt at earthlink.net (David L. Tosh) "Re: Ursa Gold: can we quantify?" (Dec 7, 22:29)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at xyzoom.alegria.com>
On Dec 7, 22:29, David L. Tosh wrote:
} Subject: Re: Ursa Gold: can we quantify?
> My experience with our two URSAs and their standard skid plate is that they
> were remarkably stable East to West. We could often avoid pin registration
> when they were new. Hard to believe, I know but with fresh, properly
> developed negative stock they look really good.
Do these skid plates on your Ursas have the ceramic guide on the left
and the spring-loaded roller on the right? I have had the experience
on Mk III's that Rank had different "standard" skid plates on the 35mm