[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: telecine Digest V94 #2
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: telecine Digest V94 #2
- From: rob (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 05:57 PST
- In-Reply-To: telecine-request at xyzoom.alegria.com "telecine Digest V94 #2" (Jan 8, 22:42)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at xyzoom.alegria.com>
On Jan 8, 22:42, telecine-request at xyzoom.alegria.com wrote:
} Subject: monitoring distances
> A quick question: What do you guys and gals consider to be "optimal"
> viewing distances from Main Monitor to Colorist and Main Monitor to
Bill, isn't this spelled out generically in the Joe Kane SMPTE
monitoring recommendations of a couple years back?
Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 USA 213 464 6266
rob at alegria.com | "A raca humana e' uma semana no trabalho de deus"
rob at xyzoom.alegria.com | --Gilberto Gil