[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RE>Re: RE>Re: Re: Re: Which System?
- To: multiple recipients of <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: RE>Re: RE>Re: Re: Re: Which System?
- From: rob (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 96 08:56 PDT
On Jun 17, 16:25, Paul Grace wrote:
} Subject: RE>Re: RE>Re: Re: Re: Which System?
> Let's start rolling the suggestions in for the perfect grading system of =
> all time!!!
Re: re: that's got to be a record for number of "re:"'s in a Subject.
OK, let's start outlining our 'ideal' color correction system. So
that the volume of messages doesn't become too tedious, let's follow
1) Paul Grace 'paulg at rushes.co.uk' will collect the data and summarize
to this group at an appropriate time.
2) send your suggestions to Paul, or, if you feel they are appropriate
for group discussion, send them to this mailinglist. But remember
that your audience is about 600 people, and perhaps your desire for a
small improvement to your system is not of interest to many-- send
that type of suggestion directly to Paul, who will include it (if
worthy) in his compendium.
3) assuming this is of value, it will be linked into the webpage and
perhaps we'll hold an annual update.
4) discussion is not restricted to colorists.
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr, L.A., CA 90068 213 464 6266
rob at xyzoom.alegria.com | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at sun.alegria.com | cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at praia.alegria.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com