[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

"Film Look" type effect?

Hello All,
   I'm looking for suggestions as to how we can accomodate a client that 
needs to do a "Film Look" type of effect in an edit suite. They have used 
K'Scope in the past to fake the 3:2 but that isn't available now. Does anyone 
know of an outboard device (preferably available for rental this summer) 
which could mimic this type of effect? Thanks in advance.
Rich Torpey