[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: super 35mm
- To: Andy Toms <andyt at spt.wic.ca>, Telecine Forum <Telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: super 35mm
- From: Ken Robinson <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:12:57 -0300
- Old-Return-Path: <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Organization: Imagen Transfer
- References: <c=CA%a=_%p=WIC%l=WIC/WIC/0003201E at wic-exchange.wic.ca>
- Reply-To: flight4 at ibm.net
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"gukqM.A.J.zMWMz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
The Afterglow gate, which is actually made by Video Engineering, is
designed to handle both S35 and 35 formats, the lenses are no different.
If you are using an optical print you use the drop in plate to stop any
flare from the sound track area coming into the picture.
Regarding S35 alignment.... I have some which was delivered with my
Quadra, so maybe you could contact BTS to see if they can help.
The only other thing to remember is that you must set up the scans
correctly so that URSA is auto aligning S35 and then use your Pan base
mems (I presume you are a DV user) to switch to 35.
For more info why not contact VE direct:
100526.3674 at compuserve.com
Tel 44 171 434 9751
Fax 44 171 434 9752
Andy Toms wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if I need to rent a super 35 gate to handle super 35 on
Av.Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile
Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax +56 2 228 5871
186,000 miles per second. Not just a good idea..... It's the LAW!
mailinglist digest available......advertising *not* on this list; post
marketing-oriented messages to 'telecine-announce at alegria.com' after
making the required support contribution..inquiries to rob at alegria.com