[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: CINTEL SOLD--AGAIN??
- From: Bill Hogan <bhogan at sprocketdig.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 04:49:58 -0800
- Old-Return-Path: <bhogan at sprocketdig.com>
- Organization: Sprocket Digital
- Reply-To: bhogan at sprocketdig.com
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"V0RGcB.A._mB.fwOPz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Information Speculation has reached the West Coast (Hollywierd) that
Cintel has been sold again. The Seller is the Schroder Ventures Group
that had bought the Group of "High Tech" Companies from the Rank
Organization in September of 1996. The buyers of both Cintel and Brimar
are a group of investors called something like "III (eye,eye,eye) or
"Triple I". This is in effect a management led buy out with Jack
Brittain-Managing Director of Cintel and Adrian Rees-Managing Director
of Brimar leading the group. Any comment or insight from anyone closer
to the action in the UK? Comes at an interesting time just before NAB.
See everyone at NAB.
Sprocket Digital, Burbank, CA
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage