[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Telecine User Group <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Cintel Sale
- From: Paul Sutton <106005.677 at compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 11:06:58 -0500
- Old-Return-Path: <106005.677 at compuserve.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"2Y2KV.A.b7C.ELTQz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I note the various comments made on the TIG regarding Cintel changing
ownership again and thought just a word or two from me would be in order.
First, we will formally release a statement in the very near future.
Second, 3i's is a major venture capital operation and not as stated by one
party, quote "backed by several major high street banks". 3i's is a
company and I think the largest venture capital operation in the UK if not
Third, NAB just happens to be in April and this buy-out is going to
coincide about the same time - pure coincidence and it will have no effect
on our ability to perform positively at NAB or in the future!
Finally, I for one am very pleased, highly motivated and can't wait for the
day when I actually end up buying my little share of this fantastic company
and I am sure that applies to all of the senior management at Cintel. For
those that have wished us luck and good fortune, many thanks indeed.
See you at NAB.
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage