[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: NAB97
- From: Jeff Kreines <jeffkreines at mindspring.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 97 22:46:58 -0500
- Old-Return-Path: <jeffkreines at pop.mindspring.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"AN5TZD.A.0G.wWwTz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
> Official guesstimates as to cost is about 25% than an Ursa Gold, for
>both the telecine and for the CRTs. And the machine comes with, get
>this, built in primary & secondary color correction with windowing!
Hans, there appears to be a missing word -- is it 25% more, or less than a Gold, or is it a mere 25% of the price of a Gold?
The built-in color corrector seems to be a strange move, and unlikely to be well-received by those who make similar devices...
Jeff "ah, the plot thickens" Kreines
Jeff Kreines DeMott/Kreines Films
thanks to Peter Wallace, Deidre McClelland and Gary Little at Digital
Post in Auckland for their support of the Telecine Internet Group in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage