[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hollywood Digital sale
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Hollywood Digital sale
- From: "Rob Lingelbach" <rob at sun.alegria.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 21:35:15 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <rob>
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"X19f2D.A.HCH.H6uWz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I heard last week that Hollywood Digital, a not insubstantial
facility, was purchased by Todd-AO (also of Hollywood).
Can anyone give us more details?
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
thanks to SMA Video NYC, and Kevin Shaw of Kanvas Film & Video
for support of the TIG in 1997.
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage