[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: Slate Generator
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: re: Slate Generator
- From: dhumphus at airmail.net (Dean Humphus)
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 97 17:44:08 -0500 (CDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <dhumphus at airmail.net>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"IN7Vw.A.6c.88TXz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Dave Best wrote:
> Who knows of a inexpensive slate generator, that will work in 525&625?
> I have three Videoscribes model 600 made by Sigma Consultants of San
> Diego, back in the late 80's. If any one knows where I can get a
> schematic please let me know. I've tried For A's vtw-100 video
> typewriter, it's O.K. but, I was hoping to find something a little
> better. Dave Best Post Perfect.
Try a product by Pixel Power (sold in the USA by Major Tecnologies, 905
890-6338) called Pocket CG. It's a PC based frame grab board and CG
software that works in the digi-ponent domain in 525/625 flavors. Works
great ans not too expensive
P.S. Shake it off R.T. Climb back up and try it again. Get well soon.
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage