[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Chinese fonts
- To: "Vince R. Forcier" <vforcier at interramp.com>, <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Chinese fonts
- From: "Karl Rueby" <krueby at encorevideo.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 12:59:30 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <krueby at encorevideo.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"0r1FLB.A.ndE.c2QYz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Try calling Utah Scientific at 800.447.7204 and ask about their Delta CG.
If that is too expensive, Apple has language kits available for Chinese.
Try their web site.
> From: Vince R. Forcier <vforcier at interramp.com>
> To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
> Subject: Chinese fonts
> Date: Friday, April 25, 1997 10:02 AM
> I know this is off the subject, but we are desparate. I need to find as
> many options as possible for generating Chinese (Mandarin, and
> Cantonese) fonts on Mac, SGI, PC or anything. If anyone has an
> experience with this, I would love to hear your experiences. Thanks.
> mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage