[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More Terpilowski Than You Can Possibly Imagine
- To: "INTERNET:telecine at sun.alegria.com" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: More Terpilowski Than You Can Possibly Imagine
- From: Dick Hobbs <Dick_Hobbs at compuserve.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 13:52:46 -0400
- Old-Return-Path: <Dick_Hobbs at compuserve.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ASICcC.A.1MH.KOPZz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I'm very concerned about all this talk of mascara. It's definitely Stuart
Hunt's e-mail account, but if he has taken to wearing mascara he will get
thrown out of every Benskin's pub in Hertfordshire.
PS That is what we English call our sense of humour. Richard might
recognise it too.
My congratulations to Mike for his devotion, which has undoubtedly helped
Richard fight back. Thank you Mike, and keep at it RT. The world needs you
back aligning telecines before C-Reality's multi-microprocessors eliminate
the need for engineers altogether.
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage