[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DigiBeta picture phase
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: DigiBeta picture phase
- From: bob at bluescreen.com
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 16:34:42 GMT
- Old-Return-Path: <bob at bluescreen.com>
- Reply-To: bob at bluescreen.com
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"bEIXpD.A.RaG.2S3Zz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Narrowing down my previous post about picture phase a bit:
When a DigiBeta deck is in use in a fully digital (self-timing)
environment, the front panel Sync control does not affect the serial output
in terms of picture position.
Is there any way to affect the sync-to-picture relationship internally in
this mode and move the image?
I understand there are external devices to do this, but I'm looking for
some internal menu adjustment or similar to move the picture plus or minus
about 50 ns.
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage