[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Spirit in London
- To: TIG <Telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Spirit in London
- From: "Ken Robinson" <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 21:45:01 -0400
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <clinet.flight4 at pop01.ny.us.ibm.net>
- Old-Return-Path: <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Organization: Imagen Transfer
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: flight4 at ibm.net
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Q_JhcB.A.C1F.Bj-az" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I am asking this question in public, because I think people around still have interest and I am not
trying to stir anything up, just see what the feeling is.
I understand that the Spirit is up and running in London, the first if I am not mistaken.
Seamus (who I think we all respect for his down to earth postings), would you care to comment on
such things as client acceptance and will to pay the extra money, for what some people say is
really only minimal gain, especially when so many of the "artifacts" on the URSA have been
PLEASE lets not get into any fights, I really need to know the facts as they are within the London
Happy May Bank Holiday......
Av. Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile
Tel: 56 2 207 9515
Fax: 56 2 228 5871
186,000 miles per second. Not just a good idea..... It's the LAW!
thanks to T.J. Scott, Dave Corley, Mike Reichel, and Blake Jones
for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage