[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: line timebase board
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: RE: line timebase board
- From: "GRAHAM P.M. COLLETT" <GRAHAMCOLLETT at msn.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 97 06:15:04 UT
- Old-Return-Path: <GRAHAMCOLLETT at msn.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"GeLdN.A.WfB.IQ5dz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
there are several mods you can do to make your 772 more reliable ,
1. bolster the ground plane of the pcb , especially to the transformer and the
heat shield with the transistors on.
2. change the BYW119 or later version to a BY329-1500
3. make sure the heat shield is not connected to the collectors of any of the
transisors. sometimes the mica washers crack or the top hats are broken.
4.if in doubt change all the power trannies or measure them thoroughly , one
can go leaky but still measure ok.......bang........again.
thanks to Sam Dlugach, Dean Humphus, & Clark Bierbaum
for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage