[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
3 Perf ...again
- To: 'Telecine Internet Group' <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: 3 Perf ...again
- From: Jon Walley <jonw at tvp.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 10:17:24 +0100
- Encoding: 6 TEXT
- Old-Return-Path: <jonw at tvp.co.uk>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"QoflbC.A.KGE.0vBgz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Could sombody put me right as to what aspect ratio 3 perf gives you ?
I assume you gents in the US crop the image to 4:3 for Television but my
calculator tells me 3 perf should be 16:9 for the whole image.
Thanks and keep up the amusing and informative interchange.
Rob - On the basis that you post, you pay, how best to pay ?
thanks to Frank Sparano and Don Ver Ploeg for support of the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage