[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PAL into NTSC Transfers
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: PAL into NTSC Transfers
- From: Veenotph at aol.com
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:38:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <Veenotph at aol.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"_kyWr.A.RkB.sxEhz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Just wondering, I know that during the Telecine, I can have several tapes
made at the same time, and that Basically just incurs a machine use, and
I'm wondering if it is possible that when transfering footage to PAL, that at
the Same time do a dub off to NTSC.
This dub would NOT be used for Editing, or conforming the neg. I just like
getting copies of the Dailies I shoot.
IS this possible?, or are we talking a conversion here that would run me much
dollars, and give artifacting? i would like to be able to do it at the same
time the PAL Master is being made.
Thanks for the info
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage