[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More on 24 fps
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: More on 24 fps
- From: DBClrst at aol.com
- Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 20:23:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <DBClrst at aol.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"RwNRWC.A.mqE.dyMjz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
In a message dated 97-05-23 17:12:18 EDT, Chris wrote:
> Otherwise, I'd have to differ; the audio pitch
> correction issues ought to be very much alive and well.
This bring up an interesting point, and to me a bewildering issue. It has
been my experience that very few facilites actually do any pitch correction
when mastering 24 fps films in PAL at 25 fps. As hard as I try, I have been
unable to convince anyone, even my studio clients, that this is neccessary.
Is anyone actually pitch correcting, or do the Europeans just believe we all
sound a little like Mickey Mouse?
The Post Group West
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage