[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Telecine Internet Group <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Focus!!
- From: Mark Carter <marcus at yebo.co.za>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 17:55:15 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <marcus at yebo.co.za>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"V9kon.A.fYB.L2ukz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I have a question I hope someone can answer.
In a recent session on URSA Gold, using the Super 16 gate, I noticed that
the focus was looking soft. I stopped the machine, and proceeded to
adjust focus until I had it as good as it could be. I carried on grading,
but was acutely aware that most shots still looked soft. Eventually our
resident QC boff walked over to the machine and tweaked the focus AS I
WAS IN PLAY........ Well the result was astounding! Suddenly we had great
clean & SHARP pictures!! Does anyone know why there should be such a
big difference? ...Or am I merely displaying my ignorance???
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage