[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
sticky mat (ivor at vljhb.vlg.co.za)
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: sticky mat (ivor at vljhb.vlg.co.za)
- From: Stefan Sedlmeier <SSedlmeier at arri.de>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 09:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Old-Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 18:17:06 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <rob>
- Old-X-Envelope-To: telecine
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Organization: ARRI TV Produktionsservice GmbH
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Reply-To: Tuerkenstrasse at arri.de, 89 at arri.de, D-80799 at arri.de, Muenchen at arri.de
- Resent-Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 12:48:03 -0700
- Resent-From: rob at sun.alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <m0wYd5H-000AKmC at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
you're asking for the sticky mat, we're using it in our telecine rooms.
There are two different kinds of mats:
One is self-adhesive, thickness about 1.5 mm, 30 layers.
You stick it onto the flat floot (maybe with a metal shield below if the
floor is not even) and you remove layer by layer when it has become
dirty by use. Also available to avoid electro-static discharge to
electronics. This product is called BASAMAT F 30.
The other one has about 3 mm thickness (also available in 6 mm).
You lay it on the floor only, il will not move by itself, because it
sticks on both sides. You clean it daily and careful with a common floor
cleaner (the cleaning women can do this, but they should use a very fine
floor-cloth). This product is called BASAMAT Typ P.
Both mats are available in different sizings.
The manufacturer is:
Tel.: (+49) 061 92 / 99 86-0
Fax: (+49) 061 92 / 99 86-50
Email: info at basan.com
With best regards
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage