[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: S8 TK in Europe
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: S8 TK in Europe
- From: Pedro Emauz <pemauz at esoterica.pt>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 23:53:17 +0100
- Old-Return-Path: <pemauz at esoterica.pt>
- References: <01BC6F73.4ABAA780 at geoff at cinematography.net>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"kVPMXC.A.JHF.K60kz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Geoff Boyle wrote:
> Lots of places in London, what kind of quality/price is he looking for?
I think he's looking for the best quality possible (but not going for
the "clean, we can almost make it look like 16mm" thing) at a
reasonable price - and if he was considering spending $250 US per
hour (plus shipping costs to and from) for the Super8Sound's Rank TK, I
think that's the limit he could afford...
Thanks for all the replies, I'm going to forward them to my friend...
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage