[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Chicago CRT Seminar
- To: telecine at Sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Chicago CRT Seminar
- From: optimus3 at ix.netcom.com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 05:43:18 -0500
- Old-Return-Path: <optimus3 at ix.netcom.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"z2evI.A.qzC.L1Aqz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Attended the Telecine CRT Seminar last night at Skyview (Chicago).
It is interesting to note that even though I feel I have a good
operating knowledge of telecine's & CRT's, that I still came away with
some tips and knowledge.
Thanks to Mike & Pete for the nice spread, and Eddie, Dave & Larry who
presented an informative CRT seminar. If you can get to one of the
remaining seminars, it would be worth you while.
** thanks to 525 Post for contributing to the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage