[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PROBLEMS - da Vinci Renaissance
- To: philip budden <phil at das-werk.de>
- Subject: Re: PROBLEMS - da Vinci Renaissance
- From: Kenneth van Surksum <kenneth at valkieser.nl>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 16:09:01 +0200
- Cc: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Old-Return-Path: <kenneth at valkieser.nl>
- Organization: Valkieser System Engineering
- References: <33B954FD.EBE at das-werk.de>
- Reply-To: kenneth at valkieser.nl
- Resent-Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 08:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"tkq43D.A.Bg.H-Ruz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
1) The TLC Edit Computer always needs many attempts before it edits.
We had this problem too, at our place it was the connection between our
Ursa and Da Vinci.
It was solved by using coaxial cable between the Ursa and DaVinci
for the Gate Tacho pulses.
Hope it will help,
Kenneth van Surksum
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage