[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
25fps negcut question
- To: rob at alegria.com
- Subject: 25fps negcut question
- From: Ken Robinson <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:54:49 -0200
- Old-Return-Path: <rob>
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Organization: Imagen Transfer
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Reply-To: flight4 at ibm.net
- Resent-Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 10:36:58 -0700
- Resent-From: rob at sun.alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <m0wjTKs-000AKcC at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
I have someone here in Chile who has a problem that I know someone out
there can solve!!!
He filmed in the UK at 25fps including Sound at the same speed.
Then he flew back to Chile and transferred all the material to NTSC but
at 25 fps. There wasn't any problem syncing the sound but now there is
a worry about cutting the negative in exact relation to the final Video
Edit, because it is meant to join up exactly with the final Audio Mix,
which BTW was transferred to Mag at 25 fps.
I thought about doing another transfer for him (I didn't do the
first!!!), but this time with keycode.
Anyway the point is..... Does anyone have a little formula for making
sure that the neg is cut at the exact correct position????
Thanks to Colorlab of Maryland for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage