[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Dye-transfer process"
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: "Dye-transfer process"
- From: Veenotph at aol.com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 10:15:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <Veenotph at aol.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 07:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"7KYB-B.A.XqC.wVQvz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
There is a book out,
By Richard Haines
I never read it, but i worked with him, he is a Technicolor Fanatic.
FANATIC. He gives other reasons for technicolor stopping the dye transfer
Good luck finding the book though.
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage