[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: conforming the neg.
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: conforming the neg.
- From: Kandyd at aol.com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 01:03:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <Kandyd at aol.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 22:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"R_UXaC.A.wX.eiHwz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
In a message dated 97-07-06 23:49:29 EDT, you write:
<< Has anyone heard of a successful, frame-accurate match back to negative
in 3-perf for a film finish? >>
The Lightworks or Heavyworks can edit in a 3-perf environment and create
frame-accurate cutting lists. You can even view your 3-perf Keykodes while
editing and burn them in while you're playing out a tape, so that your
negative cutter has verification. It's not a "matchback," as the editing
occurs in a 24-frame environment, but it is 100% accurate.
thanks to Gary Shaw of Pacific Video Canada for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage