[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems - da Vinci
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Problems - da Vinci
- From: "Robert Lovejoy" <rlovejoy at bellatlantic.net>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 19:26:35 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <rlovejoy at postoffice.bellatlantic.net>
- In-reply-to: <199707071823_MC2-1A68-152 at compuserve.com>
- Old-Return-Path: <rlovejoy at bellatlantic.net>
- Priority: normal
- Resent-Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:26:48 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"zp3oi.A.gWF.yyswz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Juergen Kantenwein writes:
> but at the end ( pissed) Operators (frustrated) Bookings and (steaming)
> Management agreed that
> the DV System is just not good for your health or the health of a company.
> technically it might be the better process but in practice this system is a
> nightmare for people trying to make money with it.
> It is not ready yet!!
Now really folks, this is simply not true. Our DV system is working
just fine, and it is one of the latest models. To be sure, there are
some very minimal quirks which are easy to work around, but we are
having no major problems (ie, downtime) at all. Each installation
has its own set of problems so gross overgeneralizations should not
be construed as real data. No nightmares going on here, folks.
Shooters Post & Transfer
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage