[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Reading KC at (25) 24.975/NTSC
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Reading KC at (25) 24.975/NTSC
- From: JimErkson at aol.com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 18:39:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <JimErkson at aol.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 15:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MCKqJB.A.7YG.Fx_yz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
My previous post regarding TLC and R&D was a personal note that I
accidentally posted. It was NOT intended for public consumption.
I have discovered the definition of infinity: The span of time between
"click," and "oh, sh-- !" As Rob reminded us all just recently, watch those
I have received several private messages regarding my post, and must now don
an asbestos suit to check my E-mail.
Regardless of my opinions concerning the maturation of the TLC, I would not
part with it willingly!
Jim Erickson, Colorist, Colorlab
thanks to Dave Corbitt for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>