[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Telecine No- Drift !
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Telecine No- Drift !
- From: DBClrst at aol.com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 02:37:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <DBClrst at aol.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"puqmcB.A.MeG.H3bzz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
In a message dated 97-07-16 10:34:56 EDT, you write:
<< Does this mean if a client does a transfer
at facility A he can copy the list to a floppy and take it to
facility B which has the same models of telecine and color correction
devices, and it will look the same? That, to me, would be absolute.
I doubt we have that yet, perhaps in a few years... >>
I have taken session files from one Ursa Gold/Davinci system to second
identical system (in a different building) and matched images with very
little effort, and then recovered the same list again a year later on the
same machine, again matching color with a small global trim. I see no reason
why this might not work between facilities.
The Post Group Westside
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>