[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HP 601 proc amp
- To: Kenneth Cosi <kcosi at reuna.cl>
- Subject: Re: HP 601 proc amp
- From: Joe Wolcott <wolcott at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:25:07 -0700
- CC: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Old-Return-Path: <wolcott at earthlink.net>
- Organization: Joe Wolcott Design, Inc.
- References: <v03102800b004d4cd24e3 at [184.108.40.206]>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"nqJaBC.A.UmG.5X43z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
You should investigate the VideoTek SDC-101 Serial Digital Color
Corrector. Despite the unfortunate name, my understanding is that it is
designed to limit serial 601 signals to legal NTSC, all in the 601
domain. VideoTek says it is designed to limit illegal colors by reducing
the vector length, without changing the vector angle or bending it.
I saw it at NAB, but have not yet tested it personally. In case you have
no local VideoTek rep, I know it can be ordered from Randy Marzec of
Videotape Products Inc. in Los Angeles.
Kenneth Cosi wrote:
> >Can anyone help me with the model number or name of the CCIR601
> >that Hewlett Packard sells. A contact name of someone at HP that
> >the unit would be great to. If anyone knows af any other 601 proc-amp
> >products, I would like to hear about all of them. (blatant invitation
> >manufacturers to send sales pitch to my E-mail) Thank you. Vince.
> I am also desperately seeking a 601 proc-amp. We basically need one
> basic TBC controls. To repeat Vince, If anyone knows of any (not
> the HP model) please let me know.
> Ken Cosi
> Imagen Transfer
> Santiago, Chile
> KCosi at reuna.cl
> P.S. Vince... Why do you need one?
> mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
> the Telecine Internet Group
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>