[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HP 601 proc amp
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: HP 601 proc amp
- From: Adrian Costoya <acostoya at starnet.net.ar>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 20:20:23 +0300
- Cc: Adrian Costoya <acostoya at starnet.net.ar>
- Old-Return-Path: <acostoya at starnet.net.ar>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 16:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"AQbxpB.A.P-B.Kw83z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
At 11:25 30-07-97 -0700, you wrote:
>You should investigate the VideoTek SDC-101 Serial Digital Color
I have one been tested right now. We will probably use it as an inexpensive
"color corrector" for a one light telecine bay we have purchased because our
customers ask for some specific change on particular shots within a reel
during one light transfer session (one and a half light).
We are more interested in its color correction range and ability to make
changes based on time-code than 601 proc performance (after all it comes to
an U-matic for off-line).
I will try to post our colorists impressions. I am not sure I have the time
to evaluate it as a legalizer but I'll try.
Adrian Costoya <acostoya at starnet.net.ar>
Director of Engineering
Metrovision Producciones S.A.
Buenos Aires - Argentina
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>