[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Your industry choice
- To: "Telecine Internet Group" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Your industry choice
- From: "Martin Banks" <martin_banks at qm1.mvbms.com>
- Date: 1 Aug 1997 16:21:39 -0400
- Old-Return-Path: <martin_banks at qm1.mvbms.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"vRHNgB.A.26.nWk4z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Thanks for everybody's reply on the wet gate question.
I have another question that can't be answered in such scientific terms.
Film to tape transfer is a new interest for me because I know nothing about
it and therefor it presents a challenge. If we aren't learning, we aren't
living. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you would like to regale about how
you got started in the business? Film to tape is such a niche industry
within the already small television industry I'm curious to know how people
end up here. Of course, I'm asking this question because down the road I
might like to make a career change.
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>