[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Your industry choice
- To: "GRAHAM P.M. COLLETT" <GRAHAMCOLLETT at msn.com>
- Subject: RE: Your industry choice
- From: rob at sun.alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 08:54:18 -0700
- Cc: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- In-Reply-To: "GRAHAM P.M. COLLETT" <GRAHAMCOLLETT at msn.com> "RE: Your industry choice" (Aug 2, 14:55)
- Old-Return-Path: <rob>
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 08:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"nuYCkC.A.TaC.vg14z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
On Aug 2, 14:55, "GRAHAM P.M. COLLETT" wrote:
} Subject: RE: Your industry choice
> Come on now, are you serious? Get a life.
Graham, what's your problem with Mr. Banks' posting?
Your message is read by almost 1000 telecine professionals worldwide.
Is it your wish to offend people publicly?
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>