[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: SGI monitor
- From: ivor at vljhb.vlg.co.za (Ivor Westpfahl)
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 07:29:04 +0000
- Old-Return-Path: <ivor at vlg.co.za>
- Organization: The Video Lab Group
- Priority: normal
- Resent-Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 00:28:27 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"4_G50B.A.EY.Sqs6z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I have a faulty vdu on our Indy. I am unable to get a cct from the
local repair agents for SGI as well as from Sony, its a Sony monitor.
To send the monitor to USA for repair is not an option.
Can anyone help me with info on a GDM-17E11 monitor?
The Video Lab
mailinglist digest available
TIG subscriber count is 840 on Fri Aug 8 00:28:18 PDT 1997
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>