[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Help with TLC
- To: "'telecine at alegria.com'" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: Help with TLC
- From: Graham Collett <graham.collett at vtr.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 09:28:30 +0100
- Old-Return-Path: <graham.collett at vtr.co.uk>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 01:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"KeRWS.A.vt.nit6z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
TRY CHECKING THE START FREEZE LINK ON THE STORE CONTROL.
IT MUST BE OFF.
>The installation apears to have gone fine, but the
>edit synchronization is wacky. On every edit the MKIII is a frame off in
>either direction. The Digi-scan is in slave mode.
mailinglist digest available
TIG subscriber count is 840 on Fri Aug 8 01:28:23 PDT 1997
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>