[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
daVinci macro error message
- To: Telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: daVinci macro error message
- From: Bob Festa <festa at pacbell.net>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 20:58:19 +0100
- Old-Return-Path: <festa at pacbell.net>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 20:58:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Sxsw0C.A.c9G.R997z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I'm currently using what I presume to be the latest stable software release.
(I dont keep release numbers at home.) This is a DUI, with serial panels,
and an EDWin keycap ironically enough.
My question is this: When running a macro, I recieve a error message at the
end of the macro asking to reload the basemem config for the session. The
macro runs flawlessly but this pesky error window must be dismissed before
the stressfull session continues. I've tried importing an existing macro as
well as re-writing the macro from scratch with the same results. Anyone else
with the same problem???
Bob Festa Festa at pacbell.net
Director of Telecine bfesta at encorevideo.com
Encore Santa Monica 310 656 7663
702 Arizona Ave. SM, CA 90401 http://home.pacbell.net/festa
Red Hat Linux...the choice of a GNU generation.
mailinglist digest available
TIG subscriber count is 841 on Mon Aug 11 20:58:10 PDT 1997
the Telecine Internet Group <http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html>